In typical Laura Meyers fashion, I was brought home in a cop car last night.
No, not like that. I simply asked for a ride home from the bar and he gave me one. Super casual.
Anyway, I’m finally legal!! And I know I don’t usually blog on Thursdays, but refer to the title.
That being said, I’m sorry if there are any typos or grammatical errors in this post. I’m not really in a proof reading type of mood, but then again, I’m not really in any type of mood other than an I’m-going-to-skip-all-my-classes-and-lay-in-bed-until-I-get-bed-sores type of mood (Sorry to my professor who is probably reading this post about skipping class. I’m uh- sick?).
Now, I’m going to make a list of things that define my birthday as being not calm, cool or collected:
- I got brought home in a cop car from the bar last night as a sincere favor, but we’ve already discussed this. I’ll have to blog another time about my weird ability to convince people to do what I want…
- I accused people of talking about me last night when I left the room. I’m almost positive I made the entire scenario up and I’m almost positive I did it because I wasn’t getting enough attention.
- I wore a DARE shirt out last night. Enough said.
- My dad bought me a tub of Utz cheeseballs for my 21st birthday. That’s for real.
- My friend also brought me a sub. I mean like an actual submarine sandwich. Turkey, lettuce, tomato to get specific. What kind of sicko gets excited about a turkey sandwich present? I do.
- I didn’t have class until 1 p.m. and I still couldn’t make it. I’m not sure if I’m even hungover. I think I just look for any excuse to take personal days.
- The only time I left my bed so far today was for a breakfast sandwich. It was ah-mazing, though, so I don’t regret the energy I put into obtaining it.
- I haven’t showered today and I don’t plan on it. Refer to my last comment on the energy involved in ordering a b-fast sammy. Can you even imagine the energy involved in bathing?
- My friends have decided to upload hideous pictures of me on Twitter for the past hour. I’m scared scrolling through my timeline. When I say hideous, I mean hideous (although, I do have a small habit of exaggerating…).
- I have to do it all over again tonight.
So, that’s my birthday, and my life, in a nutshell. Feel free to make fun of me, because everyone else is.
And now, I am going to get ready to go to happy hour at Applebee’s because that’s what 21 and fun girls do. Ta-ta!